The course is delivered in either a one-to-one or a group session. In total the course is 8 hours long.
This is broken into 4 classes of 2 hours. However, if you require a shorter number of sessions this can be accelerated.
- What is hypnotherapy?
- What is Hypnobirthing?
- Mindset and birth
- Language and birth
- Biology of birth
- Breathing techniques
- Physical and mental relaxation techniques
- Positions for birth
- Birth topics for discussion
- Possible potholes and how to navigate them
- Birth Partners Questions
- Onset of Labour
- Increase confidence and relsease fears
- Birth Partners Role
- Birth environment
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd stage of labour
- Practical tips to achieve the birth you want
One-to-one Course – £350 + mileage if over 15 miles from Marlow Buckinghamshire
Group Classes held 10 mins from Marlow – £300 per couple
Skype Course – £310 per couple
All courses include the KG Hypnobirthing Book, MP3 and Parent Pack of support materials